The Ultimate Guide To
Adopting a Child
Adoption & Beyond Serving Kansas and Missouri Families
Adoption & Beyond Services
Adoption & Beyond is a full-service child-placing agency providing comprehensive services to families during the adoption process and beyond. Below, you will find the various services that we provide to assist your family through the adoption journey.
When considering adoption, we support prospective adoptive families with Domestic, International, Private and Embryo Adoption Services. In open adoption, birth parents do not have the same authority, roles, or access as the adoptive parents. You can learn more below.
Policies and Guidelines
At Adoption & Beyond, we have policies and guidelines in place to make sure we are a good fit for the families we work with. Below you will find the general policies and guidelines for our agency.
Fee Schedule and Financial Assistance
The first step to answering the question “how much does adoption cost?” is to break down the type of adoption you are interested in and the services needed to complete the adoption. Below, you will find Adoption & Beyond’s fee schedule along with financial assistance options for adoption.
Ready to Get Started?
If you are interested in learning more about the adoption process, step one includes scheduling a time to mee to discuss your adoption desires. You can find our Consultation Form Here. Once we receive your consultation form, we will send you an invitation email to view available dates and times to meet.
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that there is a lot that goes into the adoption process and as a prospective adoptive family, you probably have a number of questions. Please review the frequently asked questions below and feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Resources for Adoptive Families
In this section, you will find a collection of resources for adoptive families. This includes resources to help with going through the adoption process along with life after adoption. Please keep in mind, we are by your side for every step along the way.
- Resources for Adoptive Parents in Missouri
- Online Resources for Adoptive and Foster Parents
- Must-Read Blogs by Adoptive Parents
- Online Resources for Adoptive Dads
- Relaxation Tips for People Going Through The Adoption Process – Part 1
- Relaxation Tips for People Going Through The Adoption Process – Part 2
- Creating a Family
- National Council for Adoption
- Adoptive Families
- Infertility Information
- Embracing Open Adoption
- Advantages of an Open Adoption for the Child, Adoptive Families, and Birth Families
- How to Decide if Adoption is Right for Your Family
Life After Adoption – Family Stories
The adoption process does not end once a child is placed with a family, it continues on as the child grows within the family. Below you will find stories from individuals and families who have opened up to share what life has been like after their adoption was finalized.
- Life After Adoption: The Kelly Family
- Our Lives Changes When We Adopted – The Pommier Family Story
- Life After Adoption: One Family’s Story on Adopting Three Siblings
- Honest and Touching Quotes from Adoptees
- Adoption Story from Adoption & Beyond Team Member: Brittany Sheets
- Adoption Story: Maria & Alex
- An Adoptive Family Just As Full of Love As Any Other: The Lohaus-Fast Story
- Our Children Are the Joy of Our Lives: The Hamer Family Adoption Story
- Embracing the Unexpected: Niki & Paul’s Adoption Story
- Brittani and Esteban’s Life-Changing Adoption Story
- An Adoption Story From the Adoptee’s Perspective: Meet Anuhya
- Adoption Story: We Aren’t Any Different Than Any Other Parents