Financial AssitanceMany resources are available to lessen the financial impact of adoption on your family. Explore the options below, or contact us for more information.
FEDERAL AND State Adoption Tax credits
Adoption Tax Law Changes for 2020
Grants, Loans, and Fundraising
There are many financial grants and some loans available to families to help offset some of the adoption costs. The website links below will provide you with this information in addition to practical advice on saving for adoption expenses and fundraising ideas.
- https://adopttogether.org/ The website, Adopt Together has all the tools that you need to create an online fundraiser to raise the funds for your adoption process. Turn your crowd into a community. We had one family raise over $23,000 in the first 24 hours!
- https://adoptdebtfree.com/ The website, Adopt Debt Free, offers an on-line course on how to adopt without debt and coaches you each step of the way.
- https://adoption.com/affording The website, Adoption.com, has a number of ideas on how to afford an adoption, including information on saving for the adoption and personal loan ideas.
- https://www.americaschristiancu.com/personal/personal-loans/adoption-loans.html The website, American Christian Credit Union, offers financial assistance. They have three options to choose from: Adoption Loan, Home Equity Adoption Loan or Adoption Grant Credit Card.
- https://smile.amazon.com/The book, You Can Adopt Without Debt, Creative Ways To Cover The Cost Of Adoption, by Julie Leanne Gumm.
- http://www.adoptioncouncil.org/families/resources/financial-resources With proper financial planning, adoption can be an affordable option for many families. Whether you’re interested in adoption grants or loans, the above link includes some of the resources available to prospective adoptive parents.