Private Domestic Adoption Fee Schedule
Adoption & Beyond, Inc. (Agency) offers Private Adoption Services to Prospective Adoptive Parent(s) (AP) who have already located their own Prospective Birth Parent(s) (BP) in Kansas or Missouri the opportunity to utilize the professional adoption services of our Agency.
- Educating about the adoption process for Private Adoption
- Evaluating purpose for creating an adoption plan and assessing any potential concerns
- Providing hospital plan paperwork
- Compiling Prospective Birth Mother’s (self-reported) Social and Medical Background and sending Social and Medical Background materials to Prospective Birth Father (if able)
- Administrative costs (scanning, copying, phone calls, standard postage, etc.)
- Facilitating communication between BP and AP
- Communicating with all professionals involved in the adoption
- Creating and facilitating hospital plan
- Providing Grief and Loss Education
- Lifetime access to Agency beyond the adoption process
Miscellaneous Adoption Expenses
- Reviewing home study report
- Communicating with home study agency regarding any changes needed to bring report into compliance
- Attending court hearings in person or via teleconference
- Reviewing placement reports from out-of-state agency
- Preparing Agency documents needed for court
(Generally 2 court hearings)
AP has an adoption situation that falls outside of the fee schedule, they can hire Adoption & Beyond for an hourly rate of service.
Retainer fee due Prior to work being initiated.
- Preparing and compiling the necessary paperwork needed for both states
- Administrative costs (scanning, copying, phone calls, express postage, etc.)