Private Adoption Outreach Guidance
You’re ready to pursue private adoption?
How exciting! The next chapter of your life is ready to begin. I’m sure you’ve spent time Googling private adoption and are feeling overwhelmed. Don’t worry, this is normal!
You’ve come to the right place.
For the last 27+ years, I’ve helped families through the adoption process. To this day, nothing warms my heart more than seeing children I’ve helped place thrive within their adoptive families. Through the years, I’ve helped many families adopt the child who was meant for them.
I know how many mistakes can be made during the adoption process.
There are many dynamics at play when it comes to the adoption process. From attorneys, to screening expecting mothers, things can get very expensive if not handled correctly. I certainly never want that to happen to families if it can be avoided.
That’s why I’m providing my years of experience to help families.
Private adoption will most likely cost between $10,000 and $16,000 depending on a variety of factors. That’s why I want to make your adoption process goes as smoothly as possible without missing any essential steps that could cause your adoption to be more costly in the long run.
Here are some of the services that we’ll provide!
- Finding the right expectant mother.
- Identifying red flags during the adoption process.
- Communication with the expecting mother before and after placement.
- How to find the right attorney for your adoption.
- Navigating through the hospital experience.
- Support when you need it the most through email, phone calls and text.
- And so much more!