Adoption RightsWe empower you, to make the best adoption plan. Call or text us today 913-271-3554
You have the right to…
- Participate in all phases of the adoption planning process.
- Have all your questions answered completely and honestly.
- Receive ongoing education, guidance and support during the adoption process and beyond.
- Review photo profiles of families who have been carefully screened and educated and meet all state requirements to adopt.
- Select and meet the family you want to raise your child.
- Ask the prospective adoptive family a lot of questions.
- Request help with basic pregnancy-related needs.
- See, hold and spend time with your baby at the hospital.
- Have your own adoption attorney.
- Request an ongoing open and honest relationship with the adoptive family through the exchange of information and face-to-face visits.
- Be treated with dignity and respect throughout the entire adoption process and life beyond.
We Will Walk With You Every Step Of The Way
Request Your Free Birthparent Information Packet Today or Call/Text Us Right Now 913-271-3554