For Prospective Birth Parents
Hi, I am Steffany and I am so glad you have chosen to learn more about our agency. We understand that contacting an adoption agency is a big step. We can help you evaluate your situation, so you can make your decision based on complete information, not just emotions. No one can relinquish a child for adoption until after the birth, so you can explore your options now and make your final decision later. Most of all, we want you to be at peace with whatever decision you make.
We consider our responsibility to you and your child to be of paramount importance. The services we offer are designed to provide you with the information, support, and assurance you need as you explore the possibility of enacting an adoption plan for your child.
Below please find a summary of services that we have available to you:
- We are available to provide free and confidential pregnancy support and education.
- We will provide you with sensitive and caring support during the process of exploring adoption.
- We will assist you in your efforts to make the best plan for you and your child. Whether you enact an adoption or parenting plan, we are here to support you in your decision.
- We can help assist you in locating appropriate medical care, and transportation as needed.
If you feel adoption is the right choice for you and your baby:
- We are available to meet with you, wherever you feel comfortable meeting (i.e., at our office, at your home, a friend’s home, or at a restaurant, etc.).
- We can assist you in selecting the right family for your child, by providing you with the opportunity to view photo profiles of prospective adoptive families.
- We are available to assist you in meeting the family you would like to consider placing your child with.
We know that exploring an adoption plan for your child is one of the most loving and unselfish acts you may ever consider. This is a very important time in your life, and we hope you decide to share it with us.
Steffany A. Aye, LSCSW, LCSW
Founder & Executive Director