This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Letter of Introduction
Thank you for sharing some of your time with us! We are Greg and Jennifer, and we want to introduce ourselves by sharing a few things you might like to know:
- We have been friends since the 8th Grade and were married shortly after college in December, 2001.
- We live in the Kansas City area.
- Greg is the administrator at a small doctor's office, and Jennifer is an industrial engineer and works on projects for a large company.
- We always planned to have children and started trying a few years after we got married.
- After trying to treat the medical reasons behind infertility, we began the adoption process and welcomed Isaac into our family through open adoption in September, 2012.
- Faith is very important to us: we are both actively involved with a Catholic church near our home.
- Our families are a big part of our lives. In addition to big brother Isaac, the new baby will have cousins to play with, including one born in July, 2017!
- We value education and are committed to helping our children learn to try their best in school and ultimately find a good career that is right for them.
We have much love to give and pray that God will again bring the right addition into our family through adoption!
Thank you for taking time to consider our family as a potential match for your child. May God be with you and guide you to the decision that is best for you and your baby.
Greg and Jennifer
- Born in 1978 and raised in Kansas
- He's the 4th of 5 kids (has 2 brothers and 2 sisters)
- 6'3", Brown Hair, Green Eyes
- 7/8 German, 1/8 Luxembourgian
- Bachelor's in Biology, Master's in Public Administration
- Works as a Medical Practice Manager
- Loves sports (cheers for the Chiefs, Royals, and Jayhawks)
- Watches the History Channel
- Enjoys playing card, board, video, and computer games
"Greg has a strong faith, a love of children, and a good sense of humor. We have a strong friendship and teamwork in our marriage. Greg is a great dad to Isaac and will be to our next child, too! I know I am blessed to have him for my husband and best friend." ~Jennifer
- Born in 1979 and raised in Kansas
- She's the oldest of 3 (1 sister and 1 brother)
- 5'2", Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
- Her heritage is German, Irish, Scottish, and Swedish
- Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering
- Works as an Accountability and Performance Manager
- Cheers for the Kansas State Wildcats, Royals, and Chiefs
- Sang at church (solos and with the choir) before Isaac was born
- Enjoys walking, reading, games, watching TV, and Facebook
"Jennifer is always committed to putting forth her best effort in all that she does. Her sincere dedication has always served her very well and led her to great success. She is an outstanding mom, and I marvel at her organization and ability to keep us all focused. I have no doubt she will continue to be the positive guiding influence of our family as it grows." ~Greg